Sunday, May 10, 2009

3-mile Run today with minimal pain. All is good

Looking down at Wilson and Jackson, Wyoming, from the summit of Teton Pass on a clear summer day.

Lovely day in Southeast Idaho today. I have been doing the stretches that my knee doc prescribed, and decided to test out the old knee today. There was some pain, but I finished a three miler okay. Even had enough left over to mow the lawn and then play in the park with my grandson for a couple hours, getting a bit of sunburn. If the knee is not a lot better a week before the run, a cortisone shot into the inflamed area will be the next step.

Thanks to the recent contributors to the Leonard Herman fund. I am very grateful, and I'm sure Lenny's family will be grateful as well.
Click on the Youtube link below for a great video of a man-made avalanche back in December that covered the road in 45' of snow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X53Jc7N3MM

No comments:

Post a Comment